Our company provides a high quality service for industrial plant operators that allows them to be remotely connected to a supervisory control and data acquisition help center. This help center is managed by process control specialists and uses redundant communication interfaces and increased performance servers to provide plant operators all the needed support in both risk and normal plant operation.
The remote help center implements advanced remote control and optimization concepts starting from a supervisor level. The main objective in using such a system is performance optimization based on a systemic approach.
The main advantages for such a service are:
- centralized remote monitoring and control of industrial plants made by high professionals
- efficient use of financial and human resources
- advanced alarm management
- prevention of accidental shut-downs caused by faults
- substantial increase of productivity
- efficient use of operator personnel by continuous assistance
- increased plant reliability