SGX-32 Series By Protectowire: Explosion Proof / Weatherproof Manual Fire Alarm station
- Single and dual action models.
- Terminal connections.
- Optional auxiliary contacts.
- All metal construction.
- Key operated reset.
- Acrylic break rod.
- Special ID label for releasing systems.
- Explosion-proof and Weatherproof models available
- Classifications for SGX-32 models only: Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, and D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, and G; Class III, Division 1 (FM) hazardous locations; NEMA 4X, weatherproof applications; and UL Marine Listed.
The SGX-32 models are die-cast metal, explosion-proof stations available in either single or dual action configurations. They are UL Listed and Factory Mutual Approved for use in hazardous environments and NEMA 4X weatherproof applications.
The SGX-32 models have a DPDT switch with terminal connectors. The contacts are rated for 1 amp at 30 VDC, and 10 amps at 120 VAC.
Read more here
GNEXCP6B-BG Break Glass Call Point by E2S
The GNExCP6B manual call points are available as break glass, push button or tool reset versions. They are approved for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 hazardous areas for the control of ﬁre and gas alarm systems. All types are available with EOL or series resistors, diode or Zener diodes or an L.E.D. indicator and also with either single or double pole change over switches. All versions are certiﬁed to ATEX and IECEx standards.
Hazardous Area Approval: II 2G Ex e d mb IIC T4 Gb ; II 2D Ex t IIIC T80°C Db; IP 66
ATEX certificate: Sira 09ATEX3286X, IEC60079-0:2007Ed5, EN60079-1:2004, EN60079-7:2007, IEC60079-18:2009Ed3, EN61241-1:2004
Read more here